Science is Wonderful! will take place on 16th and 17th March 2023 at the Maison de la Poste in Brussels, Belgium.
The fair will open each day at 8:30am. See the Programme page to find out more about our amazing scientists and their projects.
The participation to the event is open to everyone and free of charge. If you are an individual or a family, you do not need to register and can simply come to the science fair. But registration is mandatory for schools and big groups. If you are a school teacher or staff member and wish to attend with your pupils, please register as soon as possible and select one of the available time slots.
Should you experience any problems during the registration or if you have any questions simply contact email@example.com.
Meals and picnic
The organisers can arrange a free lunch for school classes upon request. This can be requested during registration but availability is limited. This service aims to give all pupils and schools the chance to attend the event, so please request it only if necessary.
If you indicated that you would like to book lunch for your class, our team will reach out to you shortly to confirm whether this is possible and plan the next steps.
A picnic area (indoors, heated) is available for schools at Gare Maritime right next to the event venue.
Venue, accessibility and how to get there
The event will take place at the Maison de la Poste, a wonderful venue within the Tour & Taxis area. The venue is accessible for visitors with disabilities.
- By Metro: the closest stations are Ribaucourt (Lines 2 and 6) and Belgica (Line 6), both at a 10-minute walking distance from the venue.
- By Bus: the closest stops are Suzan Daniel (Lines 14, 20 and 86) and Picard (Line 14).
- By private bus: a parking area is available next to the venue if you hire your own bus. Please contact the organisers firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that a parking spot is available.
- By Train: the closest train stations are Brussels North (national and regional trains), Simonis and Tour-et-Taxis (only local trains). A shuttle runs regularly between Brussels North and Tour & Taxis, where Maison the la Poste is located.
- By Tramway: the closest tramway stations are Ribaucourt (Tram 51) and Vanderstichelen (Tram 51).
Bus shuttle for schools
A free bus shuttle can be arranged for school classes upon request during registration. This makes attending the science fair even easier, especially for schools based far from Brussels or for younger pupils. Due to limited availability, we encourage schools based in Brussels to attend by public transport.
If you indicated that you would like to book a school bus, our team will reach out to you shortly to confirm whether this is possible and plan the next steps.
Questions and special requests
Please feel free to contact email@example.com or call the phone number
+32 (0) 472 04 22 65 (line available in English, Dutch and French) if you have any questions.